Wednesday 25 October 2017

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2: Digistamp Boutique 124


Hello Wednesday Sketch friends!!

It's Joanna, from Colorado, back again as your hostess this week.  I'm spending THIS weekend at the Olympic Training Center (OTC) here in Colorado Springs.  My boys are in a pistol club that is lucky enough to train inside the OTC.  This weekend is one of many competitions that they both shoot.  My oldest is determined to be invited to try out for the Junior Olympic team.

I just wanted to share a few photos to show just how lovely this area of my town truly is ...

We are enjoying some warm weather right now.  I was concerned that our Fall was going to be cut short when we had snow a few weeks ago but those worries for naught.  Who doesn't love 70 degree days in October!

But you are probably ready to hear about our next challenge!

This week we have Sally-Ann Hancock from Digistamp Boutique back to sponsor us this fortnight.  I adore her darling images!  Did you know that Sally-Ann releases new sets the second week of each month?  This month there are 12 (yep, twelve!!) new sets.  She has several sets in her Special Offer tab as well.  I encourage you to check out her latest.

Here's a bit more about Sally-Ann and her shop:

My work means the world to me - it allows my passion to draw and create, to fit with my family life too, often the inspiration for my designs. Hope you enjoy my images as much as I enjoy creating them. 

This week we are offering a £10 voucher to Sally-Ann's store as our prize!  Yippee!

Are you ready to see this week's sketch.  Here it is…




Let's take a look at what our fabulous Design team cooked up for your inspiration this week























I hope many of you will play along with us this challenge. The rules for playing along can be found by clicking the CHALLENGE RULES tab at the top of the page.

Please remember to comment on this post to be eligible to win.

Thanks so much for visiting us and joining in the fun!

Joanna

9 comments:

  1. Great inspiration from the DT. Another great sponsor. Thanks Kathie for another wonderful sketch. Joanna hope the weather stays good and that your boys have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration from the DT. Another great sponsor. Thanks Kathie for another wonderful sketch. Joanna hope the weather stays good and that your boys have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have got some nice weather just for the day today in the UK. It has coincided nicely with my day off whoop! Lovely inspiration for the sketch,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice versatile sketch. Enjoyed seeing your photos of the OTC, especially the lovely mountain view.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful sketch! I turned mine sideways for my card, but might have to give it another go using it as is! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous inspiration! Thank you, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool sketch and awesome samples from the dt! thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sketch...fabulous inspiration DT Ladies!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

  9. fun sketch, always fun to use the inspirations. I struggled to get the in-link to work. It has given me fits several times lately? But I got it!

    ReplyDelete